Friday, November 28, 2014

Reaver (Demonica 10) by Larissa Ione


Reaver:

Demonica 10
Larissa Ione

Ratings and Recommendations


Rating: 5 teacups

Recommendation: Yes, Yes,Yes

Book Club Worthy: Yes in Genre

Review


Reaver is the father of the Horsemen and Harvester a secret agent for the Angels? You do not want to miss the next installment of Demonica! Even if this is your first taste...


Demonica fans this will come as no surprise that Ione does not disappoint in this latest novel for the series. I have followed many series in my years of reading and it is few and far between that you have one that lasts this long and still offers such great new material each time. Where to start about what makes this a 5 teacup book. The plot is choke full of fast paced action and information. Through most of the book you wonder about some of the characters in regard to which side they are playing for such as Angels or Fallen. 

From the first I could not put it down. I got so lost in the book and the world that Ione created that my family practically had to yell at me to get me back to the real world. Plenty of oh so very hot sex, as you would expect from this series. I say this every time I read one of the Demonica novels that I do not think this one can be topped, but once again, I am proven wrong. The plot is all over the place. I mean that in the most terrific way possible about the plot and being wrong. The story-lines are crisscrossing and while you are easily keeping up you are totally confused about what is happening and who to trust, all the way to the ending. I believe this could be a standalone, however, you do not know what you are missing if you skip the Demonica Series.  

Iona fans especially Demonica addicts, it is criminal to miss this one. For the rest of the reading world, if you like paranormal, hot sex, mystery, suspense, and seriously great but unusual romances, run do not walk for this novel.


I myself, ran and preordered Revenant (Demonica 11) and if you wish to also here is the link:




Disclosures

* If you buy this book through the above link money is generated, however, donated to the non-profit American Association of University Women (AAUW). 

www.auww.org


AAUW works empowering women, since 1881, standing up for causes in the areas of educational, social, economic and political issues especially important to women. Marie Currie was one of the first beneficiaries of the group that would become AAUW receiving monetary help to attend college. I am a proud member and believe that the profit from books seems a fitting donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment