Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas by Molly Harper




I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas

Molly Harper


Rating and Recommendation

Rating: 5 teacups

Recommendation: Yes, Yes, Yes

Book Club Worthy: No

Review

Half-Moon Hollow does Christmas as only Harper could put this edition into her series that will be a must read for it ties directly into her next offering in the series.


I admit that I am a fan of Harper’s and own every book that she has written. Well I have liked them all, they have not all been worth 5 stars. This one does get a 5 from me and I would classify it as more a novella.

It is a quick read that is fun, witty, hysterical, and addicting all at the same time. It seems with each book we learn more about the characters giving them even more depth than Harper has already achieved. You start to feel as if they are family or friends. At different points you are routing for Gigi or Cal. Speaking of Cal, his character and Collin’s grew quite a bit during this book. And best of all there is a new Vamp…

Harper leaves us hanging on until the next book comes out. I believe it is arriving March24, 2015. I know, I am going to pre-ordering it, the title is The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire (Half-Moon Hollow Series). This novella is not really a standalone as you need to know the prior characters. I do highly recommend the series and this book.

Alright, if you love Half-Moon Hollow, romance, sci-fi, paranormal, vampires, and werewolves. You have to join Jane and the gang to celebrate Christmas with Iris and Gigi.


Disclosures

*I would like to thank Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books via NetGALLEY for giving me an unreleased copy for an honest and fair review.

If you buy this book through the above link money is generated, however, donated to the non-profit American Association of University Women (AAUW).


www.aauw.org

AAUW works empowering women, since 1881, standing up for causes in the areas of educational, social, economic and political issues especially important to women. Marie Currie was one of the first beneficiaries of the group that would become AAUW receiving monetary help to attend college. I am a proud member and believe that the profit from books seems a fitting donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment