Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Vampire Jerome: Book 2 of The Whitcombe Legacy by Ann B. Moore


The Vampire Jerome:

Book 2 of The Whitcombe Legacy
Ann B. Moore


Ratings and Recommendations

Rating: 4

Recommendation: Yes

Book Club Worthy: Yes in genres

Review


What is wrong with the recently found Dottie? Will Jerome be able to keep his promise? Does he want to fulfill the Whitcombe Legacy? Will Julian die and is Dottie truly safe in San Francisco?

This is a really good follow up to the first book of the series The Vampire Julian. Although I really liked the plot I still felt there were things that needed to be in the book. 

Where did Dottie come from, last we knew she was lost and then all of the sudden first chapter she is arriving. This alone let it be a 4 for me. I also wanted to know more about the nemesis characters and about the forces that Jerome forces. A little fleshing out about the Legacy would be great also.

These items may not bother you at all. They just kept it from being a 5 in my opinion. Do not get me wrong, I will be there waiting on book 3. I just would like to see a little more in the book. I would not use this as a stand-alone the first book is really required to understand what is going on in the novel.

Summing up: 4 stars, recommended – yes, adult themes and graphic loves scenes – yes, and good second offering to the series.

Is this novel for you? Yes, if you like a great paranormal novel with some spicy adult features. If you love Sci-fi romances and love great series novels this is the book for you. If you like series novels with multiple cliffhangers – this is the book for you.

Disclosures

*I would like to thank Bellebooks, a division of ImaJinn Books via NetGALLEY for giving me an unreleased copy for an honest and fair review.

If you buy this book through the above link money is generated, however, donated to the non-profit American Association of University Women (AAUW). 

www.auww.org

AAUW works empowering women, since 1881, standing up for causes in the areas of educational, social, economic and political issues especially important to women. Marie Currie was one of the first beneficiaries of the group that would become AAUW receiving monetary help to attend college. I am a proud member and believe that the profit from books seems a fitting donation.






No comments:

Post a Comment