Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Vampire Julian Book 1 of the Whitcombe Legacy by Ann B. Moore


The Vampire Julian

Book 1 of The Whitcombe Legacy
Anne B. Moore

Ratings and Recommendations

Rating:  4 1/2 teacups

Recommendation:  Definitely a great read


Book Club Worthy: Yes, in its genres 



Review


Where is Dottie? Is there more than meets the eye in New Orleans as Simone searches for Dottie? Does Simone’s very hot and super sexy new employer know what is amiss…?



I really enjoyed this book and will give it a 4 ½ on my website, here, however it gets a 4 star rating. Although I did not want to put it down and enjoyed most of the plot, there were some questions I thought I would like to know the answers to, even though I know there is a sequel coming. What about a new search or did that get put to the side to help Jerome? Simone seems to cave so easily at the end and that seems out of character. What exactly is Simone going to do…

These items may not bother you at all. They just kept it from being a 5 in my opinion. It is definitely a quick read as there is action all over the plot. I just hope the next novel The Vampire Jerome Book 2 in The Whitcombe Legacy, answers the questions that I have listed above. I would have liked to know a little more about their nemesis and Mike, thus a little further character development in those two. As stated before, it may not matter to many of you, at all, thus making it a 5 in your opinion.

Break down: 4 1/2 stars, recommended – yes, adult themes and graphic loves scenes – yes, and great beginning to a promising series.


Is this novel for you? Yes, if you like a great paranormal novel with some spicy adult features. If you love Sci-fi romances and love great series novels this is the book for you. If you like series novels with multiple cliffhangers – this is the book for you.



Disclosures


*I would like to thank Bellebooks, a division of ImaJinn Books via NetGALLEY for giving me an unreleased copy for an honest and fair review.

If you buy this book through the above link money is generated, however, donated to the non-profit American Association of University Women (AAUW). 

www.auww.org


AAUW works empowering women, since 1881, standing up for causes in the areas of educational, social, economic and political issues especially important to women. Marie Currie was one of the first beneficiaries of the group that would become AAUW receiving monetary help to attend college. I am a proud member and believe that the profit from books seems a fitting donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment