Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Wedding Audition: Runaway Brides Book 2 by Catherine Mann and Joanne Rock


The Wedding Audition

Runaway Brides Book 2
Catherine Mann & Joanne Rock

Ratings and Recommendations

Rating:            5 teacups

Recommendation:           Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

Book Club Worthy:           In Genre

Review

What could go wrong when a TV start breaks up with her Baseball fiancé the day before the wedding, runs away from everyone to meet her long lost grandma and runs smack into the middle of an undercover cop in witness protection before going to trial against some major drug lords? Plenty…


Mann and Rock have hit this one out of the ball park and the book demanded a 5. It was a terrific plot, plenty of branches, but held together so well I could not put down. At times I did not whose side I was on and it make me mad and laugh out loud. I love a book that draws you in so much that someone ask you what and you have to tell them it is the book you are reading. Highly recommend this one.

You want to read this book if you like: romance, a little adventure, some mystery and plenty of pull me into the story. I cannot wait for Book 3.

Disclosures


*I would like to thank Tule Publishing – Southern Born Books via NetGALLEY for giving me an unreleased copy for an honest and fair review.

If you buy this book through the above link money is generated, however, donated to the non-profit American Association of University Women (AAUW). 

www.auww.org

AAUW works empowering women, since 1881, standing up for causes in the areas of educational, social, economic and political issues especially important to women. Marie Currie was one of the first beneficiaries of the group that would become AAUW receiving monetary help to attend college. I am a proud member and believe that the profit from books seems a fitting donation.


No comments:

Post a Comment