Friday, March 27, 2015

When Joss Met Matt: A Novel by Ellie Cahill


When Joss Met Matt:

A Novel

Ellie Cahill

Ratings and Recommendations

Rating: 5+ teacups

Recommendation:  Yes, yes, Yes, yes, Yes, yes...

Book Club Worthy:  In genre, this would be a great book.

Review

Matt and Joss are better than friends with benefits, they are each other's go to "Sorbet" after one of them breaks up. But what would happen if someone breaks a rule and wants the whole meal not just the cleansing...


This book has been hands down the best adult romance that I have read in 2015 so far. I cried, I laughed, and I wanted to throw my device at times. I would give it 6 stars if I could and will rate it at a 5 + on my blog.

I could not, could not, put this book down. I wanted to reach into the book and make the characters bend to my will at times. The plot itself is wonderful with all its twisting turns and misunderstandings along the way. I just have nothing I would change or even no little nitpicks about this novel. It is what I am looking for in a story. It engaged my mind, my emotions, and had me taking sides (I might add over and over while switching my loyalties) throughout the entire book.

Summation: 5 stars, One of my Best Books of the Year - Romance, recommended - Yes!!!!!!

Do you like great a romance that has a spicy adult interactions inside the pages? Do you want something you cannot put down and still reads fast that you will become emotionally involved in the outcome? If so, this is your book.

So, go get the book, already, like I did.



Disclosures

*I would like to thank Random House Publishing Group  - Ballantine via NetGALLEY for giving me an unreleased copy for an honest and fair review.



If you buy this book through the above link money is generated, however, donated to the non-profit American Association of University Women (AAUW). 

www.auww.org


AAUW works empowering women, since 1881, standing up for causes in the areas of educational, social, economic and political issues especially important to women. Marie Currie was one of the first beneficiaries of the group that would become AAUW receiving monetary help to attend college. I am a proud member and believe that the profit from books seems a fitting donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment