Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Italian's Deal for I Do by Jennifer Hayward


The Italian’s Deal for I Do

Jennifer Hayward


Ratings and Recommendations



Rating:  5 teacups
Recommended:                              Yes, Yes, Yes!
Book Club Worthy:         In Genre


Review

Take one playboy Italian with a company to win back the controlling interest in; Rocco, add a splash of runaway and hiding world famous super model; Olivia, a dash of the fashion world and a touch of blackmail for a spicy tail that is anyone’s bet how it turns out…

This is such a great and classic Harlequin with an adult spin, I had no choice but to give it a 5. The plot had me wanting to not put it down until the end. Hayward put some great spins and curves into this novel, so much so that I am already waiting to find out what happens to the remaining three “Knights of Columbia” as they make it or do not to the chapel on time.

I hope their lady loves are as amusing and fun as Olivia was and they get along as well in a carnal and amorous way as Rocco and Olivia do no matter their professed feelings toward each other at the time.

Is this your book? It is if you love a spicy, adult romance that keeps you guessing about what happened in the past and if there is a possible solution to the future. If so, run, do not walk to get this great first in series. I know I am and will anxiously await book 2.


Disclosures

*I would like to thank Harlequin Presents by Harlequin via NetGALLEY for giving me an unreleased copy for an honest and fair review.

If you buy this book through the above link money is generated, however, donated to the non-profit American Association of University Women (AAUW). 

www.auww.org

AAUW works empowering women, since 1881, standing up for causes in the areas of educational, social, economic and political issues especially important to women. Marie Currie was one of the first beneficiaries of the group that would become AAUW receiving monetary help to attend college. I am a proud member and believe that the profit from books seems a fitting donation.


No comments:

Post a Comment