Saturday, October 25, 2014

Seven to Die by T. G. Roberts




Seven to Die

T. G. Roberts


Rating and Recommendation



Rating: 4 ½ teacups


Recommendation: Yes



Book Club Worthy: No






Will Lex Save the Day?

Roberts sets the stage for the fantastic start to a great series or a terrific stand alone with this novel. I love the characters as there is no room but to like or not like them. It is great old school Sci Fi with a marvelous plot and good old girl power to the rescue. I love that Lex has a human side kick that always ends up on the scene.  If you want your Sci Fi with a little feel of old school comics, this is right up your alley. Only drawback was that it started a little slow in the beginning. After the first few chapters I could not put the book down. I would definitely recommend this book to the Sci Fi and Fantasy crowd. I wish I could give this book the 4 ½ that it truly deserves. 



Disclosures

*I would like to thank Treanne Gomes who allowed me to preview this book via Net GALLEY for a fair and honest review.




If you buy this book through the above link money is generated, however, donated to the non-profit American Association of University Women (AAUW). 

www.aauw.org


AAUW works empowering women, since 1881, standing up for causes in the areas of educational, social, economic and political issues especially important to women. Marie Currie was one of the first beneficiaries of the group that would become AAUW receiving monetary help to attend college. I am a proud member and believe that the profit from books seems a fitting donation.


No comments:

Post a Comment