Thursday, July 16, 2015

Uncharted (Unexpected Book 3) by Claudia Burgoa


Uncharted

(Unexpected Book 3)

Claudia Burgoa

Ratings and Recommendations


Ratings: 5 teacups

Recommended: Yes! Yes! Yes!

Book Club Worthy: In genre.

Review


Can Pria forgive Jacob for never calling after her one perfect week in college? Can Jacob forget everything that has happened over the last ten years in his life?

This is book three in Burgoa’s Unexpected Series and is standalone. In fact, it is the first of the three that I have read. I am giving it a 5 in both the star rating and on my blog.  I am going back and reading the first two novels also as soon as possible; Unlike Any Other (Unexpected Book 1) and Unsurprisingly Complicated (Unexpected Book 2). The fourth novel is going to cover the third triplet Matthew (MJ’s) story and is Uncut (Unexpected Book 4).

The plot is incredible with turns and twists that are unexpected to say the least. It reads so fast because you won’t want to put it down. It takes turns at being witty, humorous, romantic, horrific and so sad it made me cry. I cried happy and sad tears with this story, what more can you ask? I am even waiting anxiously for number four to come out now.

The characters are well developed and feel like friends. Even those from the previous novels seem like you know them enough to be friends. I am going back to read the stories because I am curious about the backgrounds and what happens to get them from and around the ten year space in time the book gaps in Pria and Jacobs story. I felt like I know each of their families and watch members grow and change over time as the character matured while the book progressed. I highly recommend this book.

Is this one for you? You like romance, you like some steamy adult bits in your romance, you do not mind there is a possibility of crying in your novels, you like hot sexy male leads, you like a strong female lead, you want some real life in your story along with the fantasy. This one might be for you.

Disclosures


*I would like to thank Claudia Burgoa via NetGALLEY for giving me an unreleased copy for an honest and fair review.

If you buy this book through the above link money is generated, however, donated to the non-profit American Association of University Women (AAUW). 

www.auww.org


AAUW works empowering women, since 1881, standing up for causes in the areas of educational, social, economic and political issues especially important to women. Marie Currie was one of the first beneficiaries of the group that would become AAUW receiving monetary help to attend college. I am a proud member and believe that the profit from books seems a fitting donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment