Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Color Me Crazy by Carol Pavliska

Color Me Crazy

(Entangled Select Contemporary)

Carol Pavliska

Rating and Recommendations

Rating: 5 + teacups

Recommendation: Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

Book Club Worthy: Yes, in genre

Review

Does Julian’s comeback bring everything he and Cleo want from life or only turn into the fears they both harbor about being and being with a rock star…


This was a fast paced book that had me from the unique beginning. The plot’s premise was unique and fun with some decidedly downward spirals. I would give it more than a 5 if I could and will give it a 5 + on my blog. I think the adult situations were dealt with pretty realistically, as in rehab for drug abuse, to mention a downward spiral. I love that Pavliska makes the reader work for the end of the plot twists until the very end, and I think you, the reader, will too. 

It is definitely an adult novel with both mature themes and some super-hot sex scenes between the covers. So parents, be aware and make the decision. It was a great read that I did not want to put down for anything. It has all kinds of snakes and curves in the plot, but they are so beautifully written that they flow seamlessly throughout. I felt like I knew everything about the characters that were necessary and even some that were secondary. It read like a true story that I got completely lost in, which is how I like my fiction. The ending is priceless. The last couple of chapters had me laughing out loud. I ran the gamut of emotions from crying to laughing to absolutely spitting mad while reading this book. I hope you do also. 

Is this novel for you? Yes, if you like a great romance novel with some spicy adult features. If you can handle some serious downturns such as drug addiction in your romance. Are ready to be emotionally vested in your characters, this one is worth it. 

Disclosures

*I would like to thank Entangled Publishing, LLC via NetGALLEY for giving me an unreleased copy for an honest and fair review.

If you buy this book through the above link money is generated, however, donated to the non-profit American Association of University Women (AAUW). 

www.auww.org

AAUW works empowering women, since 1881, standing up for causes in the areas of educational, social, economic and political issues especially important to women. Marie Currie was one of the first beneficiaries of the group that would become AAUW receiving monetary help to attend college. I am a proud member and believe that the profit from books seems a fitting donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment